Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kaminey.....reviewed

All newspapers have given four Starts to the most awaited film of 2009.......Kaminey.
Finally I got a chance to catch this film. I had a quick preview of this movie on my laptop. Thanks to the DivX which I grabbed it via http://thepiratebay.org

Movie did not start with a Bang or something or it was not even very impressive as well but it became a rollercoaster ride after the Interval.

Movie keeps you busy all the time, it makes you feel the Rain of Bombay, it makes you walk Dirty lanes of Bombay, makes you run through corridors of Five star Hotel in Mumbai. (I mentioned Bombay & mumbai both ...that is intentional :-) you will know why when you watch the movie.)

Film caught me when the Backgrond score started for the first time, DHAN TE NAN...when the first chase sequence starts. That is cool...I kind of liked it.

Movie is so Darn fast that it does not allow you to even laugh at the little jokes (small because you almost do not feel presence of it). The last movie I watched in Theatre was "Fashion"(Good one. Bad one was "Dostana"). Coincidentally I was watching Priyanka with no makeup, no hi-fi make up, no flares(Punjabi dresses would have been better.... the dress which she wears in the first quarter was bad.)

Shahid Kapoor maintains a good look & feel of two characters through out the film. He is not as talented as his father but I would say he is on the right track. Jab We Met was fabulous but Kaminey.... is all about the Screnplay, Director, Good Acting & one major factor is "Shahid".

Vishal Bharadwaj is quiet an amazing guy. It is almost unbelievable that he is a music director turned Movie Director.

One more important thing I felt about the film is I wont be able to narrate the story to anybody, you will have to watch the movie to enjoy it. And it does not leave a sick feeling once it is over.

So...ALL THE BEST... KAMINEY....

(Kareena keep doing terrible movies like Kambakht Ishq.........Shahid is going too FAR in his career, I hate you as much as I use to adore you before.)



- Jai Maharashtra

No comments: